Stich & Sip:
Join us each week as we gather around the table or in the living room for our open makers morning. Bring your current WIP and a friend. Coffee and tea are available.
Need a place for your group to meet? This could be for you. Please call the shop for further information @ 251-517-7404.
There is no charge for this event, but reservations are required.
- Students must pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the posted class fee at time of registration. The balance is due prior to the beginning of class.
- All class registrations including the deposit must be received 4 days prior to the first class. If a minimum number of students is registered and there are still seats available, registration will continue up to the time of class.
- If class needs to be cancelled due to low enrollment, or unforeseen circumstances (i.e, weather or illness) you will be notified as soon as possible, and that class will be rescheduled. If the minimum number of students does not register at least 7 days prior to the first class and the class needs to be cancelled, the deposit will be applied to another class of the student’s choice.
- Class fees will not be refunded but can be applied to another class within three (3) months. Class fees are for classes only.
- We ask that any brand-specific materials be purchased from the shop and you do not substitute. Please arrive to class at least 15 – 30 minutes early to purchase supplies if you have not already done so prior to class.
- Materials fees (if any), including pattern, are in addition to the class fee.
- Class handouts are for students who attend the class. Registrants who do not attend the class will not receive class handouts and copies are a violation of copyright law.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. Children or guardians may not sit in unless they have paid for a full registration. We are not here to babysit, so please do not bring your child to class unless they are registered attendees.
- For children’s classes, children must have the maturity level to sit through class and receive instruction. Children must be picked up within fifteen minutes after class ends.
- All students are assumed to have the prerequisite skills listed on the class sheet. The teacher will only be able to assist students without the prerequisite skills as time allows (this can be very limited). Please make sure you are comfortable with the prerequisite skills listed.
- If pre-work or homework is required for class, please make every effort to have it completed prior to class. Class time is scheduled based on the assumption that students will be ready to proceed from the point of the completed homework. If you need additional help, please visit the shop during regular business hours.
- Class Make-Ups: If you should miss one class session, you will be able to make up that session during one of the group makeups we have scheduled during the month. If you aren’t able to come to the scheduled makeup session, we’d be happy to sign you up for a private class with one of our instructors. Private classes are $30 per hour.
- The shop will provide a reasonable learning environment including a knowledgeable instructor, access to necessary supplies and an appropriate work area.
- A shop representative will make every effort to contact you if the class or a class session needs to be cancelled for any reason. You are always welcome to call the shop to confirm the class is being held if you have any doubt